Monday, November 23, 2009

Kickin' You When You're Down


My eyelid drooped tonight. Just as I was leaving Natasha's birthday dinner I was very cognizant that the upper part of my eyelid was sticking to my lower eyelid. That's a sign your face is falling - sliding. And on the eve of my bunion surgery no less. Kind of like an extra "fuck you" from the aging process. Jacob acted like he had no idea what I was talking about but I knew. This is one of the main things people get plastic surgery for - wide eyes is a sign of youth. Now I'm slumpy - like a basset hound. The only thing that keeps me sane is looking at the website awfulplasticsurgery.com a website dedicated to mocking celebrities with their bad plastic surgery. If those poor bastards with all their money can't end up looking decent what options remain for the rest of us? It's artfully contoured eye make up from here on out.

** I love this image. I love how the non-aged face is "normal."

No comments: