Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bulk

Just yesterday while out walking Suki I ran into a neighbor who is quite fond of our little dog and has been a huge help in terms of walking her and occasionally dog sitting. She and I stopped to chat and she asked if she might come by that evening to take her out for a walk. That would be great I replied, she's gotten one walk in today but she's put on a few pounds and could use the extra exercise. My neighbor looked down at Suki and I could swear she said, "Put on a few pounds - just like her mother."

Now this means either:

a. My neighbor has noticed my winter weight gain and feels inclined to comment on it
b. My neighbor refers to herself as Suki's mother
c. I, yet again, heard something wrong

None of these are desirable but one is clearly better than the rest.

No comments: